Sunday, February 25, 2007

I WANT SPRING!!!!

Okay!!! Who else is tired of winter weather? I am getting the itch for spring. I do have to admit I have gotten a lot of stamping done. This year always seems to be a busy time for me. I host a retreat for my customers, friends and even downline. It is a funfilled weekend of laughter, stamping (scrapbooking and yes even knitting) and socializing. It is just a couple of weeks away. I am really getting pumped about it. I have some great projects as well as contests for them.

In the stamping world with TAC we have a lot of stuff going on. The Spring Supplement is out as well as Spring Fever. You can click on the link for the Angel Company, scroll to the bottom of the homepage and click on the links. I would be more than happy to help you feed your stamping addiction.

No comments: