Friday, April 27, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!

I been tagged in the blogging world by a friend from ASB (A Shade of Blue). Her name is Chris. You can visit her Chris. By being tagged I have to list 7 things about myself and tag 7 more people. Here are the 7 things:

1. My favorite color is YELLOW.

2. I love country music and used to line dance all the time.

3. I have been with The Angel Company for 4 1/2 years.

4. I grew up wanting to be a nurse but never pursued it.

5. My favorite flowers are daisies.

6. I stamp everyday.

7. I have been married to my jr. high sweetheart for 34 years.

Now I have to tag 7 people:

Cathy

Jovi

Andrea

Mary

Jen B.

Mary L.

Rita K.

2 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Thanks for sharing about yourself! It's fun to learn more about my friends on ASB!

Anonymous said...

What fun stuff you shared. I loke getting to know you better. Can;t wait to meet you in person at Seminar.
HUGS