Monday, May 7, 2007

Just a Note

Boy what a great weekend. My hubby and I went to our camper by ourselves. That is so unusual. Usually we have kids and grandkids with us. We had a little rain but that was okay. I got to stamp. I actually worked on my ClubMed trades for Seminar. I am about half way done with one of the projects.
This week we are doing circle cards in my class. It was fun creating them. I am putting one simple one on here to show. It was done with a silk flower. I hope to get the rest scanned soon.


Things to remember that are going on with TAC:
1. SpringFling: With a $30 order you can purchase one of each set.
2. Stamp of the Month: This can also be purchased with the $30 order.
3. Discontinued Stamps: There are about 198 stamp sets being discontinued from the current catalog. Please email me for the list.
4.SpringSupplement: Don't forget about our new stamps. You can view them and order them here.

3 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Wow! Awesome card! I love it! What is the size of the circle?

LisaDWB said...

Rita, Beautiful card! I can not wait to see the others.

PS- I check on your blog every day. I love seeing your art work, and reading about what you are up to.

Anonymous said...

Hey, cutie, was on another blog and they listed your blog as one of their favorites -- it was from scs -- I was excited, because I know you -- Ha!!! Huggies, Syl xxxooo up in he U.P. of Michigan for summer.