Friday, June 1, 2007

It Has Been A Long Time

I can't believe it has been almost a month since I have been here. Life is so busy right now. Of course I watch my grandkids during the day so computer time can be limited. I am also getting ready for The Angel Company Seminar at the end of this month. I am making my trades in betweenn all of my class stuff I do.
We have had a lot going on at home too. We decided to sell our camper that is sitting on a permanent camp spot. In fact we are going tonight to turn the keys over and get the money...WooHoo!!! I hope it all goes well. We won't be buying another camper (at least we say we aren't). My hubby did get a motorcycle and we have been out on it a couple of times.
I also got a new camera. I am really excited about that. I have needed on. It is a Panasonic Lumix Digital. It has a 12x zoom on it. It is a 7.1 megapixel. I have been playing with it. Here is a picture of two of my grandkids I took at the park. Aren't they sweet?

I hope to post some of my new ideas soon. June will be busy as I will still be getting ready for Seminar. For all the Angels that view my blog I hope I get to meet you at Seminar.

No comments: