Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Busy Weekend

It was a busy weekend but I did find some time to stamp. I had to do my class samples for the week and when they were all finished I decided to work on my Make N Take for my FUNshop this week. My sister is actually hosting the FUNshop. She is hosting a Recipe Scrapbook Page Swap with some of her co-workers so I asked her to have a FUNshop so I could show them how to stamp their recipe pages. For my Make N Take I am going to do a Recipe Scrapbook page with them. They are doing 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" pages so that is what I also did. I thought I would share it with you. I think it will be a fun Make N Take for them and hopefully they will love it.

Here is my sample: The first sample is without the "Abundance Words". I like the revised one better. I have always liked putting some kind of quote with my pages.




I have done several classes where we did recipe pages. I have been asked to do that again and think it may go on my September Calendar which I need to get done ASAP.

That's it from my stamping world. I will post my class samples that I finished this weekend another day.

No comments: