Monday, August 6, 2007

Hot Days in the Summertime!

That is what it is here in Ohio. I can't believe how hot it is. The humidity is terrible. With that being said, I have stayed in my basement and worked on my stamping stuff. I even managed to clean some things up. You wouldn't notice it walking into my room but I sure do.

I have been working hard at building my business. I have decided I am really going to try to have a good year.

Here is a list of a few of the goals I have:
1. Try to hold at least one FUNshop a month (this is beside doing my weekly classes)
2. Increasing my monthly sales.
3. RECRUITING...I want to make Executive with The Angel Company by Seminar 2008.
4. Helping Others. I want to help others in any way I can. It means a lot to me to help other people.

Ways you can Help Me:
1. Have a FUNshop if you happen to live in my area. If not you could have a
catalog party and have it shipped right to your door.
2. You could order from my website: http://ritaholmes.ismyangel.net/
3. Think about being an Angel with The Angel Company. Let me know if you are interested.
I would love to have you join my TEAM.
Here are a few cards that are for my class this week. I did a class on Card Sketches and these are some of the designs I made.









It's time to get back to some stamping business. I hope to post again this week.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rita, your projects are awesome!

Dawnmarie said...

Rita your ideas are endless!!! I love these cards!!! I wanna be like you when I grow up!!