Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to take time to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I have started preparing my meal for tomorrow. My kids and grandkids are coming over. It will be a nice time to have everyone around the table. Be sure to remember the things that have happened to you this past year and what you are thankful for.
I also wanted to ask for prayers for a very dear friend of mine. She is from Florida and we met through a yahoogroup many years ago. We have become very close friends and have visited each other numerous times. Anyway she has fallen and broken her leg in two places. She broke the femur bone right below her hip and she also broke right above the ankle on the same leg. She is a disabled woman who is amazing and she fell going to the restroom. She is confined to a wheelchair and this is going to be really hard on her. If anyone would like to send her a card please let me know. I will have the cards sent to me and I will send them to her.
Thanks so much!
I have plenty to share about my past week and will do that very soon.
Have a wonderful holiday!

No comments: