Saturday, December 22, 2007

Am I Ever EXCITED

I have gotten a sneak preview of the new TAC Catalog. Mine hasn't arrived yet but am expecting Monday hopefully. I did check on my order of catalogs and had a tracking number so I tracked it. They will arrive at my door on December 27th. I can't wait. Here is a picture of what the new catty looks like:

Isn't the color of the catty great? It looks nice and summery. The cover was designed my Peggy Bum gardner. She is a creative angel that lives in Oregon. Her upline is my very good friend Char Wilson.

I have heard many good things about the new catalog. Some of the Kansas angels that have gotten their catalog shared with us on PaperWings which is a forum site for Demonstrators. Email me at ritaholmes@fuse.net if you would like information on PaperWings. Remember you do have to be a Demonstrator to be approved.



Here are some of the things that will be in the new catalog:

All new Hostess sets and GWP's.

New Paper Collections:
Amberley Grace
Juliette
Miss Moxie
I can't wait to see these. I love all of our paper lines and know these will be just as good.

Accessories/Embellishments
Chipboard Coasters Scalloped and come in round or square.
Cardboard Recipe Box & Dividers - sounds awesome
Metal Hardware kit - approx. 300 metal pieces (bookplates, hinges, buckles, ribbon loops)
Metal Alphabet Kit
Tins - White candy tin, small square and round metal tins.
Scrap-O-Dex - like a rol-o-dex that has white sheets
DCWV Chipboard Stacks
Bind it All
Scor Pal
Scalloped Punches! Mega and giga circle and squares
Decorative Corner Punches

I am so happy about some of this stuff. The scalloped Mega and Giga circles and squares are just awesome. I love using these and am glad to be able to use them in FUNshops. The Bind it all...I have one already and have been wanting to use it. I already have a class scheduled to use this in January.

New Alphabet Stamps
Double Line Bet - similar to open chunky, less chunky and they have two lines going around.
Outline Bet - just like the Double Line Bet, but with one line.
Pattern Bet & Pattern Numbers - open alphabets with a doodle pattern (the A has some flowers, the H has some hearts...the P has stars, etc.)

I was so excited to get the message out about the new catalog. If you would like to purchase a catalog from me please email me at ritaholmes@fuse.net. You can also visit my website at http://ritaholmes.ismyangel.net/ after the first of January and vew the catalog online. You can also order directly from there and have it shipped to your house.

I will be back to share some cards soon. Thanks for looking and I hope you are excited to see our new catalog as I am.

No comments: