Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas is a Week Away!!!

Are you ready? I have all of my shopping done and most everything wrapped. I got my Christmas cards out. I wanted to send a few more and hopefully will do that in the next day or so. If not...guess it is too late. I thought I would share the card I made for my downline. All of them should have received it by now so I will put it on here. I actually saw a similar card done by another angel, Shirley Hotop. I thought it was a really cute idea and had to try it. Thanks Shirley for inspiring me.

The front of this card is actually a piece of acetate. I have a punch of a Christmas Tree pop dotted onto the front of the acetate and then another one glued directly behind the pop dotted one on the other side of the acetate. That way you don't see the pop dots. I stamped the Merry Christmas onto the patterned paper. It really is a cute idea. The scan doesn't do it justice.
I am having some of my class people over tomorrow night and we are going to exchange cards and share some goodies to eat. It will be a nice change from having a class. I don't have to think...LOL
My classes will resume in January along with our new catalog. I can't wait!
Everyone have a wonderful holiday if I don't happen to make it back to post some more.

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What an awesome card!

Happy Holidays to you too!

:-)