Sunday, December 23, 2007

I had to Stamp!

I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to get into the ink. Here it is the night before Christmas Eve and I am playing. It feels pretty good actually...LOL
I have been looking at all kinds of sites on the web and saw some Sketches that I loved. I forget where they were...I should write that stuff down. Anyway I made a card by remembering a sketch I saw somewhere. It may not be the exact thing but hey...it is my version. Since Christmas is basically over for cardmaking I decided to do a "Snow" card. I love Snowmen and like to make cards in January and February with them. Here is my first "Snow" card of the Winter Season.

This is a 5" x 5" card. I used some odds and ends patterned papers and cardstock I had laying around. I also used my 2" circle punch and the Mega Scalloped circle punch. The tabs are from a McGill punch that has like 4 different sized tabs on it. The pattern paper is cut 3" x 5" . Fast and easy card.
The stamp set I used was a TAC Stamp Set. It is T-2603 Tis the Season.
I hope you enjoy it. Give this card a try. It was so fast and easy to do. Just what I need right now.
Have a wonderful holiday if I don't get back here before Christmas.