Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sharing a Class Card!

I am working on my class cards for my different folds class on January 7th and 9th. Here is one of the cards I did. There is directions to it on the Scor-Pal site but I simplified them by just folding. I know I should do the Scor-Pal since TAC is now going to be carrying it but my class is next week and I have no way of getting it before then.

This is the front of the card. The ribbon is holding the card closed.

Here is a list of the supplies I used on the card:
Cardstock: Matchmakers Apple Green #2 V102
Blue #1 V108
White
SWIC Tutti Frutti Paper Collections V826
White Grossgrain Ribbon
Stamp Set: Oh How T2808
Palette Ink Pads: Chartreuse TT210
Reflection Blue TT205
Noir TT220
Crop a dile Tool




This is the card opened. One thing I did was stamp the saying before I put the holes in for the ribbon. Ooops!!! Should have done the holes for the ribbon first. That is why I make one for a sample. Gotta get the kinks out. There is a lot of ideas to do with this card but I went the easy route. I do that because we will be doing several different folded cards and I want them to get the folds rather than a lot of stamping done.
Hope you enjoy the card. It was fun to do.




No comments: