Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Time for a Little Sharing

It feels like it has been forever since I posted. Time sure flies this time of year. I have made a few simple Christmas cards for last minute ideas. I thought I would share them with you. If you haven't started your Christmas cards and still want to make them these are the cards for that.




I actually made this card for most of my Christmas cards. I got the idea from a card that Mary Moilanen, another TAC demonstrator, had made. I love it. It was quick and easy which is right up my alley right now. The TAC stamp sets I used were Curls and Swirls and Be Jolly.







This was a very quick card we made in my class that was called "Last Minute Christmas Ideas".

Here is a list of the TAC stamp sets I used:
Wishing You
Christmas Fun
Curls and Swirls
Ribbon Borders
I used chalks to color the reindeer and used Crystal Lacquer on his nose to make it shiny and wet looking.
I used a regular piece of ribbon between the stamped ric rac ribbon.






My last quick card. I used TAC Merry Wishes Paper and the Spirit of Christmas stamp set. This was the fast card I believe I have ever made. You can sure kick these out in a hurry.






I have one more class this month and it is called "Just for Fun". We are going to do some "NON Holiday" cards. I figure everyone is eating, sleeping and drinking Christmas right now and need a break. I hope it is fun.

I will get off here and try to be productive a little. We had snow today and all I have wanted to do is lay around and be cozy. Have a great night!!!!!

2 comments:

stamp and a prayer designs said...

great cards Rita :)

XOXO
Awna

Mrs. Nancy G said...

These are all fun and inspiring!

:-)