Friday, December 28, 2007

What a Productive Day!

Not that it was stamping related but I got all of my Christmas decorations down...inside and out. I also got the whole house cleaned and back together. My last load of laundry is in the dryer...probably done and waiting to be folded. It's only towels...it can wait!
I decided to come downstairs and "veg" on the computer. Then I decided I wanted to stamp. I really want some of those new stamps out of the new catalog. I do have one. It was one that was offered as a sneak peak back in October for having a FUNshop over $250. Below is the card I came up with. I do love the style of this stamp set and I am glad to see more like it in our new catalog. Here is a peak at the card:

Here is a list of the supplies:
Brown Cardstock
Robins Egg #2 Cardstock
Palette Burnt Umber Ink
Palette Noir Ink
Versamagic Sahara Sand Ink
Stamp Set: T2808 Oh How
Stamp Set: T1205 Wishing You
All Stamps, Inks and Cardstock are from the TAC catalog.
I used the Sahara Sand pad to distress the edges of the cardstock on the butterfly and the piece that says Happy Birthday. The softness of the chalk pad really works well for distressing.
I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy card. Let me know if you would like to order this new stamp set. It will become available January 2nd along with the rest of the new stuff in the catalog.

1 comment:

Eva said...

LOVE this card! This is one of my favorite new sets!!