Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy Saturday!

I have been working on my class samples for this week and thought I would share. We are doing Winter Themed cards for any Occasion. We might as well get the most use out of our "Snow" type stamps. Below are a couple of quick and easy cards:
The blue card is done with the TAC stamp set Snowy Swirls. I used a snowflake brad that I already had for an embellishment. A very quick card. The pink card is done with the TAC stamp sets Just Because and Simple Snowflakes. I used the Coluzzle system for my snowman and the mat behind him. YOu can't see the shading on his face in the scan but I did shade around him and put some little cheeks on him.
A lot of the TAC Demonstrators are in San Antonio, TX for our Winter Celebration called ESCAPE. Unfortunately I didn't get to go so I have to stay home and play. I hope everyone that went is having a good time and learning lots of neat things to share with us at home.

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Your cards are adorable! I didn't get to go to Escape either... maybe Seminar this year!

:-)