Friday, February 1, 2008

YEAH!!! The Weekend is Here

Dont' get me wrong...I love my grandkids dearly but tomorrow morning I get to sleep in a bit and not have to worry about babies. I should spend my time wisely but probably won't. I thought I would get on here and share my class from a couple weeks ago. We made a recipe book using the Bind it All. What fun! If you don't have one of these....you may want to get one. It is so easy to make your own little books and projects. For this book I had all of the people who had signed up to send me a recipe and I typed them out in Word on the computer to fit the pages. We then made the book in class and added the pages. These would make great little gifts for family, friends, brides to be and co-workers.

The front and back of the book is chipboard covered with TAC Mulberry Meadows papers. The alphabet used is Alpha Grunge for the letter "R" on printed paper and cut out. The rest of the letters are the Lola Bet Lowers. I stamped the flower with Curls and Swirls.

All pages in the book are cardstocks cut and glued back to back to make the pages. This really does make them stiff enough to have sturdy pages. Hope you enjoy looking at the pages. They are done very simple as we had a lot to do to get done in class. My main focus was putting the book together and binding it.






No comments: