Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hope You Had a Wonderful Weekend

I also hope you had a wonderful Easter today. We had a nice Easter and I got to see all four of my grandkids. I haven't seen them much since my surgery and we had a good time. I sure miss having those guys everyday. I will say the house has been quiet and that is nice but there is nothing like your grandkids being around.

I am sharing a card we did in the last class I taught. We did some color combos and this is one of the mild ones. I love the two colors of Teal with Pink. There is a great source for color combos on the net. Click here and go to their color library. It is fun and very challenging. This is one of my favorite stamp sets we have right now. I love flowers and this one is so darn cute. It is called T-2802 Spring Flowers. The cost is only $15.95 for a set of 13 stamps. I think that is a great deal....an average of $1.23 per stamp. If you would like to order this stamp set you can visit on TAC website to order or email me to place an order.
I know I have been going through a lot of stuff the last few weeks but I am trying to do some stamping despite all of that. TAC has put out a Design Call from their Demonstrators for the new Catalog that will be coming out in June. It has been a few years since I have been featured in the catalog and I thought I would try to work on some ideas to send in. We will see what happens. There are so many talented demonstrators out there and the competition is hard. It will be a fun challenge.
I hope everyone has a good week and I hope I am back soon to publish some more. I have radiation twice tomorrow and actually the next four days but I do hope to stamp and have life as normal as can be.

No comments: