Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pico and "You Make My Day" Award

I came down to check my mail this morning and had an email from Angie to check her blog. She had nominated me for this award. Thanks Angie...you are so sweet and I have so enjoyed getting to know you.



There are 5 rules attached to this and they are:


1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.


2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/

5) To show these rules.

The 5 blogs that I choose are:

Rita Kegg My upline and a very talented lady

Char Wilson My partner in crime who I love so much and a great rubber stamper

Mary Leeson Such an inspiration and talented lady. I think Mary touches every heart she knows.

Sonja Gonzalez She was my Secret Sister at Christmas Time and does such great work. She deseerves to be credited.

Diana Maldanado One of the seetest ladies I know. If you have never talked personally and in person with Diana you have missed so much.

1 comment:

Mary Leeson said...

Conratulations on your award Rita & thanks forwarding it on to me! You are so sweet for thinkin' of me. Gracias!