Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Award "Encouraged"

I have been awarded the "Encouraged" award from a fellow angel. Bridgett has so graciously awarded this to me. Thanks Bridgett. You can view her blog here.




The rules for the Encouraged Blogger Award are:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog. (I will.)
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award. (I did.)
3. Nominate 5 blogs. (See below.)
4. Put links to their blogs. (Just click on their name.)
5. Leave a message for your nominees. (I will.)

Here are the people that I have nominated:

1. Char Char is always an ispiration to me. She is such a good friend and can always make me laugh when I need it. She is also a fellow angel who shares her ideas with me. I so much cherish our friendship and always wish her the best.

2. Avis Avis is a very dear friend and also a fellow angel. She loves to share ideas and we have such a good time together. I wish we lived closer.

3. Rita Rita is my upline and also an ispiration to me. She has encouraged me when I have needed it and shared her ideas with me.

4. Heather Heather is an encouragement to me just by looking at her blog. She is a fellow angel who is just blessed with talent.

5. Nicole Nicole is an encouragement through her blog also. She is also a fellow angel that shares good ideas on her blog.

6 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

I know you encourage many souls with your strenght and your creations. You did won the award in more than one way.

Bridgett Owens said...

You deserve this!!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Shazza said...

congratulations on your award
x

nic_d said...

Thank you for this nomination! I always enjoy visiting your blog, too!

nic_d said...

Thank you for this nomination! I always enjoy visiting your blog, too!

Char said...

Hey GF.....get back to blogging!!! :-)

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Love ya!!