Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Coaster Die Cut Flowers

It may be snowing outside but I am feeling like flowers.  I thought I would share some cards I made using the 4" chipboard coasters and my Big Shot machine.  I glued paper to the 4" coasters making sure it was glued well all over the coaster.  I used my Big Shot die cutting machine and dies to cut flowers out to make some cards.  It is so quick and easy not to mention a way to use those small pieces of printed papers.  The card done in the greens and browns was done by piecing small strips of the patterned paper on the coaster before cutting with a die cut.  The pink flowered card was done with a 4" scrap of printed paper.  I hope you enjoy the cards and it gives you some inspiration today.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Rita, your cards are beautiful. I love the big pink flower. You must be in a flower sense of mood.

Inky Huggz,
Missy Olson
Angel #1754