Saturday, January 15, 2011

Felt Die Cut Flowers

I have really been enjoying making die cut felt flowers.  It is so easy.  The felt cuts like butter.  I use my Sizzix dies with my Big Shot.  The card I am showing you today also uses the Cuttlebug embossing folders.  I used the embossing folder on my cardstock to add some dimension and decided to try it with my felt flowers.  It is hard to see in the picture but it turned out well.  It is a great way to tie the card and embellishments together.  I hope you give it a try!

2 comments:

Kathleen, aka StampinGran said...

Rita, It's wonderful to be reading your posts again!!
These diecut cut flowers are the bomb!! Can you tell us how you use the dies and Big Shot? I have both machines and would love to know.
Hugs,
Kathleen

Kathy McC said...

This card is so pretty! Thanks for sharing your great creations.