Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Monday

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I had such a nice one.  Friday night started it off with a small wedding/baby celebration for my great nephew who is in the service.  He was home for the holidays and we got to have a celebration for him and his wife.  Saturday was full with going to watch my granddaughter compete in gymnastics and then a surprise 60th birthday party for a friend of mine.  She loves Mickey Mouse which she has her kitchen decorated in.  Her kitchen is green with Mickey Mouse as the decor.  I am sharing the small gift I made for her.  It is a glass jar decorated and holds three to four boxes of Little Debbie Snack Cakes.  My daughter made this at Christmas for gifts and I thought there were really cute.  I hope you enjoy them.  I am sharing two pictures.  One from the front and then one from the top so you can see the top of the jar.





No comments: