Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm Back

I can't believe it has been 10 months since I have posted on this blog.  A lot has gone on in those 10 months.  I am happy to say that health wise I am doing fine.  I have struggled with what to do with my stamping business and the classes I teach in my home.  I am going to hang in there with the stamping business and just let it run it own course.  I am happy just playing with it.  As for the classes...I have stopped my Tuesday night classes which I have taught for about 9 years.  I have had the same wonderful ladies come the whole time.  They have depleted my brain and I just want to play.  Needless to say there were some sad faces but we worked through it.  We are going to get together a couple of times a month and share ideas and do little projects.  Heck we are even going on some road trips and do some shopping.  With all of that being said I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.  I will still be offering some classes to people that haven't been with me as long as these ladies.

I have been doing a lot of cardmaking but just didn't take the time to post.  However I did do a little snowman card the other day.  I got the idea from a fellow TAC Angel, Carol Norby.  Here is the link to the card she made
Snowman Card.  I thought it was so cute.  Here is my take on the card:
It was a fun card to make and what a cute idea for a Winter Birthday.

I sure hope to be around more.  I do have quite a few things I can share that hasn't been shared on here.  I hope  you enjoy it all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! You did GOOD!!!

Unknown said...

Cute card, Rita. I know how you feel about teaching. I loved it, but when Haps closed, I was slighlty relieved. Then, after not teaching for a while, I didn't miss it as much as I thought I would. It is nice to just play and make things for fun. I felt the same weight lift after I was done designing, too.

It is important to enjoy your hobby and these wonderful ladies you have met through this hobby.