Saturday, September 17, 2011

Last week stamping with friends

Last week I got with the ladies that I used to teach class to.  They have taken so long that I can't charge them anymore.....maybe they graduated...LOL  Anyway we have been together for about 8 years or so...maybe longer...who knows.  Anyway we did some stamping and I had to take some of the new Amuse stamps that I got.  Wdid a little treat holder with the 1" x 8" cello bags.  It was very simple but I wanted them to use one to see if they liked them.  Here is a picture of them working:

As you can see they were concentrating...LOL.  Here is a picture of the treat holders.  We only did the Halloween one.  I also made the Fall one which I thought would be cute to put at each place setting at Thanksgiving.

Hope you enjoyed our little project today.  The "Too Cute to Spook" halloween set is so cute and versatile. 
Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

Laura said...

These are great and look how much fun everyone is having. Can't wait to get together with you, Jess and Sylvia and do our own little make and take party. We will plan that when you get back. Hope you are enjoying Myrtle Beach :)

Laura said...

Oh yeah, I want to know how much candy corn Sylvia ate before filling her treat bag :)
Just teasing...love candy corn!