Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Need some Christmas Mojo?

I have been working on some Christmas cards.  Not that any of these are the ones I am making to send out...these were some class cards.  I love them but I like to do something I didn't do in class.  Anyway here is a cute and fast card. 


Everything I used was from A•Muse Studio.  You can click my link above to go to my website.  I used the Holiday Tags stamps set.  There are so many stamps in that set and you can do a variety of cards with it.  I also used the Candy Cane and Evergreen cardstocks.  Cherry ribbon and copic markers rounded out the card.  It was so fast.  It looks like I use a scallop punch and punched an evergreen circle but I actually punched the circle out of the candy cane paper and then adhered the white circle with the sleigh on it in the center of the punched out scallop cirlce. 

Hope you enjoy the card.  If you need some help deciding on some Christmas stamps for your cards just let me know.  I would love to help you.  Check out my OTHER BLOG by clicking the link above and seeing the challenge for Perfect Setiments which goes live at 12:01 am Wednesday November 9th.  I am a guest designer with them this month so please take a look at the "Other Blog". and then visit Perfect Sentiments.  THANKS!!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

very clever with the circle and punch....I did think it was adhered on the green scallop. Great job, Rita!