Thursday, December 8, 2011

Simple Christmas

It is getting down to the wire for making Christmas cards.  Here is a quick card I came up with.  I do love the simplicity of the card.  I think I will try to whip out a bunch of these within the next couple of days.  I am such a procrastinator when it comes to my cardmaking.  I really need to organize my time better for this.  Anyway...here is my card:

I used the set Holy Night from Amuse...You can get the stamp set here.  It is hard to see the colors..the picture did not do it justice.  I used vanilla cardstock and a burgundy color I had here.  The ink is Memento Rich Cocoa and a gold sheer ribbon for accent. The punched corner is EK Success corner punch.  Quick and easy..just the way I like it.

I am going to be posting some other things that are really cute on my other blog.  I have made quite a few things that aren't Amuse stuff so I am using the other blog for that.  Please check it out by clicking here.  Hope to see you there!!!!!

No comments: