Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A|Muse BIRTHDAY BASH


That's right!!  A|Muse is celebrating the ONE year anniversary of their direct sales business in March.  I am so blessed to be in on the ground floor of such a great business.  Because they are so great...they are offering some "Birthday" specials you to...as a hostess OR customer.

Here is a stamp set that you can earn FREE!  See the details below the image.


All you have to do is host a $150 party in the month of March and get this stamp set FREE!!!
A party consists of you and FOUR customers
 
You don't want to have a party but would love to place an order?  Spend $25 or more and you will receive a FREE pack of Petite Polka Dot A2 Notecards!
 
It is very simple to do any of this.  Just email me and let me know how I can help you. 
REMEMBER:  This is just during the month of March!!!
I hope to hear from you!!!!

No comments: