Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Fun Blog Challenge

It is time for another challenge over at the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog.  We are doing summer fun.  You can interpret this anyway you like.  What do you think of as Summer Fun?  When I first thought about it I thought of Butterflies and Soft Colors.  Below is the card I came up with.



I have been so busy this whole month I think I just wanted something more calming.  Summer should be about relaxing and enjoying the days. 

I used two different A Muse stamp sets.  I used Papillon and Hey, Man!  The background is just a beginner background of chalks done with a cotton ball.  I used a Martha Stewart Punch to give some dimension and added our 1/4" Organdy Polka Dot Ribbon in Bubblegum.  The cardstock is Sugar.
Another very simple and fast card to do.  I hope you enjoy it.

Don't forget to go over and check the blog out and enter your Summer Fun card.  You could be the next prize winner.

Have a Blessed Day!!!!


No comments: