Monday, August 6, 2012

A litte RED, WHITE and BLUE

That is the challenge over at A Muse Studio Challenge Blog.  I decided to do a birthday card for this challenge.  Since the colors are red, white and blue it can be used for a man or woman.  It is such a simple card to make.  It would be great to make these as sets in different colors to give as gifts.




I used Navy cardstock for the base of my card.  I then used Sugar cardstock to do  my stamping.  I stamped the swirls from the Elegant Elements stamp set with Navy ink.  I layered a Star cut from the Star Trio Die Set out of Cherry petite polka dots.  I stamped the Birthday Wishes from the Wild Rose stamp set with Momemto Tuxedo Black ink.  I layered a small strip of Cherry polka dot pindot under the saying and added three of the sugar buttons.  What a fast and simple card.  I sure hope you enjoy it!

Have a Blessed Day!!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

great card Rita! Love the star burst!