Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Muse FREE Awareness Stamp Set

That's right!!!!!  A Muse is giving away a FREE stamp set for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  All you have to do is go to my website and order it.  You will be charged for SHIPPING.  That is a $3.00 charge.  Not bad for a complete stamp set.  Here are a couple of samples I made with it.  I did do the cards in Pink since it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.



 
 
I see so much you can do with this set....not as a Breast Cancer Awareness Set.  Here is a picture of the whole set:
 
 
This stamp set offer is good until October 31st.  They have 10,000 sets to give away while supplies last.  Hurry and order so you don't lose out.  Remember all you have to do is go to my website and order your set.  If I can help you with anything else please let me know.
 
God Bless!!!!!
 




No comments: