Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall is in the Air Blog Challenge

I am hosting the challenge over at A Muse Studio Challenge Blog  The name of the challenge is FALL is in the AIR.  When we think of fall we usually think of leaves turning, pumpkins and the holidays starting.  I tried to think a little bit out of the box.  Below are my creations for the blog.  Don't forget to go check the Challenge Blog out and then make your own creation of FALL is in the AIR and link to the Challenge Blog.  I will be giving away a set of our Star Trio Dies.

 


My first creation is a large Hershey Chocolate Bar covered with our Buttercup Petite Polka Dots cardstock.  I accented with French Roast cardstock and Vanilla cardstock.  The stamp sets I used were Give Thanks and Bounty of the Season.  I used Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and Copic Markers to stamp and color.  I accented with Buttercup and French Roast Buttons. 

 
 
 
For this card I used the leaf from the Wild Rose stamp set.  I used the finger daubers with Rialto, Pumpkin, Buttercup and Currant inks to get the fall foliage look on the leaves.  I stamped the Birthday Wishes sentiment from the same set.  The cardstocks I used were, Rialto, Currant and Vanilla.  I accented with Rialto ribbon.  Very quick fall card that could be make for any occasion.
 
I hope you go over to the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog and add your fall creations for a chance for the prize. 
 
Have a great day and God Bless,



No comments: