Saturday, October 27, 2012

FOUR Days left to order your FREE Stamp Set

There are only FOUR more days to order the FREE "Fight Like a Girl" Breast Cancer Awareness stamp set from A Muse Studio Stamps.  You can go and order at my website.  All you pay is $3.00 shipping.  It is a great set...scroll down on my blog to see some samples I have done. 
To refresh your memory here is a picture of the stamp set:
 
I would be so thankful if you could order one of these.  It is dear to my heart that A Muse has teamed up to do this as I am a Breast Cancer Survivor.  I have set a goal for the amount of these stamps I would like to give away.  I am only 10 sets away and have 4 days to do it.  Hope you can order one.  Don't forget to use my website to do the ordering.
 
Thanks and God Bless!!!!



No comments: