Friday, November 16, 2012

Another Christmas Card

This is a tri fold card done with a little bit of a twist.  It has a circle punched spot to fit the little Christmas Mug.  It was a fun card to do.  I actually got the idea from my friend, Sylvia.  She brought a Halloween card over that she had made so I did one for Christmas.
 
I used A Muse Candy Cane Striped Cardstock.  It is cut 4 1/4" x 11"  It is scored at 4 1/4" and 8 1/2".  Fold and crease the scored lines.  Fold the smaller flap down and punch a circle (the blue EK Success circle punch).  Unfold.  Fold the large end up and the smaller end down over that.  Punch the same size circle out of green cardstock (I used A Muse Evergreen) and glue in place where the circle is cut out.  I stamped the Mug from the Holiday Tags Set onto Vanilla Cardstock and colored with Copics and then added some glitter.  I cut Vanilla and Evergreen cardstock to make a border with our Border Die Set.  I used Memento Rich Cocoa ink.  Hope you enjoy it an take time to make something like it.
Have a blessed day!


No comments: