Friday, May 24, 2013

Butterflies

With it being chilly here today.  What is with the weather?  It is the end of May and I just want it to be warm.  I thought I would share a Butterfly card.  I am so ready for pretty colors and to see butterflies and warm weather to come and stay. 

I did see a similar card to this on Pinterest.  I used the Papillion Stamp Set, Lots of Dots Stamp Set, You're too Kind Stamp Set, Lime ink pad, Bubblegum ink pad, ocean ink pad and Versafine black ink pad.  I also used Sugar and onyx cardstocks along with with my score pal and a little bit of glitter for some blitz.  What a fast and easy card.  I loved it and it could be used for different occasions.

I do hope that everyone has a great weekend since this is the beginning of the Memorial Day Weekend.  Please remember why this Holiday is Celebrated and thank our Military and Remember those that have protected us and fought for us.

 
Have a safe and wonderful weekend.


No comments: