Saturday, July 13, 2013

Petite Pindot Chevrons

Here is a simple card I did using our Petite Pindot Cardstocks and the Southern Sass stamp set.  Such an easy card and fun to do.  The pindot colors are Wasabi and Grapefruit. 


I also added some twine with a flower and a brad.  I used the Cosmos flower.  I love that flower.  They are so much fun to use...I have colored them, stamped on them and just used them plain like I above. 
To make my Chevrons...I used a square punch and then cut them in half on the diagonal.  To get them good and straight across the card, I made a score line with my Scor-Pal (indent down) and butted the pindots up to the score line.  I actually layered this card using white on white.  It was easier to do that way with scoring the line to line up the pindots.  I also love the look of white on white. 
Hope you enjoy the card.  It was fun making it. 

Happy Stamping!!!!!


1 comment:

Char said...

Love this card and the butting up the Chevrons to the indented line. Good idea!!