Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Muse News

 
It is already August!  Where has the Summer gone? 
 
As a Stamper, it is time to start thinking about the holidays.  A Muse is getting ready to kick off their annual  "Holiday Hoopla".  This will take place from August 15th thru October 15th. 
 
What does this mean?
Lots of new stamp sets and product to choose from out of our new Holiday Catalog.  Great incentives for consultants and customers. 
 
Holiday Catalog:
This will go live August 15th.  You are welcome to email me, call me or go to my website and place an order.  If you place an order over $40 with me during the month of August I will put your name in for a drawing for a FREE stamp set.  If you order from the website be sure to send me a quick email so I don't miss putting your name in for the drawing. 
 

If you would like a pdf. copy of the catalog....just email me and I will send that out to you!!!
 
Holiday Hoopla Customer Incentive:
 

August SPOTLIGHT:
As always A Muse has FIVE stamp sets that are on sale.  Below is the sale for August.
 
Here are the page numbers and sale prices for the stamps: Also don't forget the nice paper pack they put together to enhance the stamp sets.
AUGUST Spotlight Stamp Sets on Sale
Modern Zinnia                       $16.19    Page 41
Squeeze the Day                   $33.29    Page 68
  Grunged Sunrays                   $9.89      Page 100
  Mad for Plaids                       $11.69    Page 101
  Snowday BG                          $14.39    Page 104
 
 
I know there is a lot going on.  I would love to be able to help you with your stamping needs.  Please be sure to contact me!!!!

No comments: