Wednesday, August 14, 2013

TOMORROW is the BIG DAY

That's right.  Our NEW Holiday Catalog will go live August 15th.  There are so many great stamp sets, die cuts and new product in the catalog.  You can't help but like it.  You can click on the images in the side bar to go to my website to check out the catalog and order.  I would love to be able to serve you. 

One of the NEW things we also have are digital images to match the stamp sets.  If you have a supporting cutting system that will take a PNG. file you can order the images (very reasonable) to use with the stamps.  Below is the list we have so far.  They are all out of the NEW Holiday Catalog. 

These can be ordered with a regular order and will come to you via your computer to download. 
 
I hope you enjoy the Holiday Catalog as much as I have.  Please let me know if I can be of any help to you.  You can always email me.
 
Have a great and blessed day!!!!
 


No comments: