Sunday, February 23, 2014

Happy Sunday

I hope everyone is getting to enjoy their day today.  I have had a nice day so far.  Got up and went to church but left there early to go see my grandson compete with his high school percussion band.  What a treat.  I love that he has an interest in band and keeps himself busy with it.

I am now down in my craft room to play a bit before going back to church....yes I go twice on Sunday's.  My hubby and I love going to church and very rarely miss.  BUT before I break out the supplies to create I thought I would post a card today.

The card I chose for today makes me thing "Happy" when I see it.  I love the colors:  Indigo Blue, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green and Tangerine Tango.  Sounds like fun doesn't it.  I also used Happy Watercolor DSP.  I am loving the print with the circles on it but had to add some words to it.  Just wanted to break those circles up a bit.  The other things I used is Flower shop stamp set and the Pansy punch along with the Adorning Accents die.  I hope you enjoy the card!

 
 
Have a blessed day today!


No comments: