Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin

My My Paper Pumpkin kit came in the mail yesterday.  I was glad to see that little red box on my porch when I got home from running errands.

 
 
I made myself get a few things done before I opened the box.  When I finally got to that this is what I found:
 

The markers you see in the background of the picture are the FREE markers you get for signing up for MY Paper Pumpkin by March 31st.  If you decide you want to do that you can go to My Paper Pumpkin to place your order.  Remember to put my name, Rita Holmes, in as your demonstrator if you don't already have one.
After opening the box I decided to sit down and go ahead and make the card project that was in the box.  Here is a picture of the finished cards:


The kit had everything in it I needed except for the adhesive for the button.  It was simple and fast.  A great way to build up some finished cards for when you need one last minute. 
 
I hope you enjoyed the post today and I hope you come back and check out what else is going on in my little corner of the world.  Don't forget to sign up to follow me by email.  Sure would hate for you to miss anything!




No comments: