Thursday, February 20, 2014

Open House is Coming

I am going to host an Open House to debut my new Stampin Up business.  I have finally gotten everything organized and started doing some creating.  I will be having my Open House this coming Thursday, February 28th.  I am trying to decide on a Make N Take...which I should have already had done.  This is one of the cards I did.  I really like it and think it would be easy enough not to take a lot of time since I am doing this in a 4 hour time span and people can come and go.  I used the Flower Shop and Petite Pairs stamps sets along with the Pansy Punch and the Adorning Accents die and embossing folder.  These colors always pop out at me so I really like them.  Hope you like it too.

 
 
Happy Friday to everyone since it is almost Friday here.  


No comments: