Monday, February 17, 2014

Petal Parade

I haven't had a chance to really play and get creative but I wanted to share a card with you.  I am loving the FREE stuff in the Sale a Brations catalog.  For every $50 you spend with Stampin Up right now you get to pick a FREE item from the Sale a Brations catalog.  The FREE stuff I used on this card is the Sweet Sorbet DSP and the Petal Parade Stamp set.  The stamps go so well with these papers so I had to put something together.  I also just got the Envelope Punch Board and wanted to try making the Bow with it.  Boy that was nice and easy.  I also used a sentiment out of the Petite Pairs stamp set.  I hope you enjoy the card and as always you can always go to my website or email me if you would like to place an order. 

 
 
 Have a good evening or whatever time of day it is for you!!!  See you Soon!!!!


No comments: