Sunday, March 2, 2014

A look into my Open House

I just had my Open House to debut my new business this last Thursday.  It was fun getting ready for and I was excited to start a new journey.
Here are some pictures before the Open House started.  The first one is my display table.  Didn't have to use a big table since I don't have a lot of stock built up yet. 

 
Due to the fact that I have a small house I couldn't keep everything together.  Here is how I set up my catalogs and order forms.  Kept them out of the way but had easy access.
 
 
Of course we can't forget about a Make N Take table.  It was across from the catalogs.  Everything was really handy and had directions typed up (in a large font) to help with making the card.
 
 
 
What can't we forget?.....Snacks!!!  I kept it very casual as to not overwhelm the guests or me (trying to get them done). 
 
 
 

 
The last picture is of my Make N Take.  I actually cased this idea off Pinterest.  I don't remember where I found it but I liked the idea.  I used what paper I had the most of but I think it would be great in any color.  It was fast and simple.  No one had to get overwhelmed doing it. 
 
 

 Hope you enjoyed the little trip to my Open House.  I so much appreciate everyone that got to come out to it.  It was nice seeing everyone!


1 comment:

sylvia said...

Open house was fabulous -- everything looked so fresh and crisp...snacks were great...people were great...stamp room looks fabulous -- thanks for inviting me....hugs, Sylxxxooo Rita, you're the best!!!