Tuesday, July 4, 2017

It Has Been Way Too Long!!!!

It has been too long is an understatement.  I has been over three years since I have posted on my blog.  That's no excuse and I think it is about time to try to get on the bandwagon and post on my blog.  I will tell you right now that it won't be everyday.  Not even sure if it will be every week but I am going to try to keep it up better than I had before.

I surely can't bring you up to date on my life for the last three years.  I will say that I work for the city school district in dining services (glorified name for the lunch lady).  I also am the secretary for my church which is only 8 hours a week or so.  Of course I still have my Stampin' Up business which is what I love to do but have a hard time finding time for it sometimes.  I have roughly a little over a month before I am back at school working so I am hoping to get myself acclimated into doing some blogging.

Stampin' Up went live with their new annual catalog about a month ago.  I have added  a picture of the catalog along the sidebar of my blog which you can click on and go to my website to browse the catalog.

The only class I have had this summer is my monthly Wednesday night class.  Here are a few cards that we did in class to showcase a few of the new stamp sets in the catalog.

  



I hope you stick around with me for awhile.  I will be posting some specials that are going on in another post.  I will also post my classes as well as other little inklings that I come up with.

Have a great day and God Bless!




No comments: