Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Toadally Awesome

I am doing a swap with some friends...what did I get myself into?  There is about eight ladies that swap cards monthly.  I have decided to join them since I'm not teaching my classes like I used to.  This month we had to do Valentine's with any color of red on the card.  Of course I am the simple bumpkin so my card is very simple.  I chose red cardstock, Hoppy Everything stamp set from TAC and of course my Copic Markers.  Added a little ribbon and there you go. 
My card was inspired from a card on Savvy Projects Blog made by Mischelle Smith.  She is the founder, owner and CEO of TAC.  She does some awesome work.  Go over and check her out.  You will have to scroll down for her cards because there are also guest designers on the blog also.
Hope you enjoy my card today.  It was quick and easy...just the way I like them.



No comments: