Monday, February 13, 2023

Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop February 2023

 This is my first time participating in this Blog Hop.  I'm happy to finally be doing it.  Below is a Thank You card that I will be sending out as a token for ordering from me in the month of February .

Be sure to click on the other links to see what my fellow demonstrators have made this month.


Items used are the Two Tone Flora Bundle, Decorative Circle Punch, Soft Succulent Cardstock, Something Fancy Stamp Set, Basic White Thick Cardstock, Soft Succulent Ink, Polished Pink Ink, Timeworn Type 3D Embosssing Folder.


11 comments:

Denise Cox - Birdsnest Designs said...

Beautiful card ... I love that flower in pink!

Theresa's Treasures said...

Very pretty!

Rebecca Nutley said...

Lovely card, I'm a sucker for the Fancy Flora, beautiful flower.

Samantha Schriver said...

very pretty card!!! <3

Melva Peters said...

Pretty card

Rita Holmes said...

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments.

Lesley's Stampin Trix said...

I love the Time Worn Type background! Wow Soft Succulent & Polished Pink looks amazing together!

Stamp With Sandie said...

Lovely delicate card. So pretty

Kylie Bertucci said...

Welcome Rita and what a pretty and sweet card! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

Vicky Wright said...

Such a pretty card Rita.

Creations in paper said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors.