Monday, March 13, 2023

Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop March 2023

 


I am participating in the Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop.  This month we are doing Thank You cards.  I have chosen to show a card a using the Brushed Bouquet Bundle.  What a great collection for making some beautiful flower cards.  I sure hope you enjoy the cards that you see in this blog hop.

I used the Brushed Bouquet Bundle, Split Card Dies, Orchid Oasis Stampin' Ink, Calypso Coral Stampin' Ink, Fancy Flora 6" x 6" DSP, Iridescent Pearls, Brass Brushed Butterflies and the Something Fancy Stamp set for the sentiment.


I hope you go and visit the other blogs and look at their Thank You cards.  We have a great group of talented Demonstrators that you will love seeing their designs.

Blog Hop Links





7 comments:

lauriebstamping said...

Beautiful card!

Verna said...

Love your card!

Kylie Bertucci said...

Great layout! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month!

Janice Adams said...

Beautiful card

Sue Sanders said...

Love this card, I may have to case it for a class

Rita Holmes said...

I would be honored for you to case my card

Creations in paper said...

I love that die! Great idea to back it with pattern paper. Cute card.